Documentary Film Review – SUPERSIZE ME
Extra Credit for PE229
Worth 6 points (equivalent to two makeups).
Make sure to have your name on the paper. The paper should
be typed and double spaced. Each paragraph should have a topic sentence and the
information within the paragraph should support the main topic or idea.
- Describe what happens in the film. What is Morgan
Spurlock setting out to test and why?
- What scientific (medical) benchmarks does he use to
determine his starting health levels? Give some examples of what is a good
level in any of the areas that he tests?
- What are some of the lifestyle choices that contribute
to obesity? Give three examples.
- Which of the foods that Morgan eats do you think are the
worst for him and why?
- What happens to his weight, his mood and some of his
- How do you think this film and the information that you
have learned in this course has influenced your lifestyle since the start of
- Who do you think is responsible for the obesity epidemic
in this country; the individual or the corporate world?